Saturday, November 22, 2008
A Brief Update
No photos yet as camera is dead :( Everything is pretty cool here. The river is amazing, I ran bujagali a couple of times and have done the silverback run 3 times. Silverback is huge and great fun. No swims so far and I dont plan on swimming. I got a beating in a hole in a rapid called 50/50 this morning but it ended up fine. A superhole session tomorrow should be the perfect hangover cure to the reggae festival were going to go to tonight in Jinja town. I visited some schools during the week and we had the schools festival yesterday with a couple of hundred kids which was cool. Next week I hope to get stuck in with some projects. Ill update again soon, hopefully with photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good to see you're happy out and getting some Nile time :) bring on the photos!
Sara
I like the sound of the Silverback run, sounds scary.
you might want to rephrase the "I got a beating in the hole but its ok now" line. I'm guessing you don't mean it as it sounds ; )
Keep the blogs coming, will be reading avidly
Post a Comment